COMERCIAL ARQUÉ S.A. is committed to offering its customers a service with the highest possible quality. In order to achieve this, processes, goods and services are continually improved, satisfying customers at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all the members of the staff of the company with general responsibility residing in Management and establishing as mandatory that all staff recognize and accept the philosophy of providing quality services, accepting responsibility for their own production.
- Identify the needs and requirements of interested parties (customers, suppliers, company personnel, leadership and management, owners, community, schools and universities, legal and regulatory bodies, emergency teams and media).
- Monitor and review the provision of services and processes, identifying possible errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them.
- Provide extensive staff training, promoting a “do the right thing” attitude towards Quality.
- Forge alliances with external suppliers and with the main actors in the private and public sectors to guarantee optimal business performance. We also ensure that external providers and partners that can be used in the provision of our services also comply with the quality philosophy and company policies.
- Maintain a reputation for honesty and integrity and ensure this is reflected in all company activities.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System provides a framework for the management and control of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety activities, also helping to establish and review the strategic objectives of the company.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures have the full support of Management.
- Continuously monitor and review the Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective for the changing needs of all stakeholders.
- Continuous appreciation of the business to ensure that the Quality of the service offered meets the expectations of the clients and with all current and impending legislative requirements.
- The effectiveness of the Quality System is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to guarantee the quality of service provision.
The description of the entire system such as, among others, the policy, processes, procedures and instructions, and the documented information, are described in the different documents that make up the Quality Manual in a simple and dynamic way, meeting all the requirements. specified in the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard. The Quality management system described in said Manual has been developed by COMERCIAL ARQUÉ SA and has the approval and continuous monitoring of the Company’s Management, acquiring the commitment to comply with the legislative and regulatory requirements and those that it considers, establishing and reviewing the quality objectives and goals. Management controls that the integrity of the system is maintained when changes are planned and implemented.
This Quality Policy Statement will be reviewed annually. The responsibility for compliance with this policy rests with the Management, which will supervise the effectiveness of the policy and its associated initiatives.
This Quality Policy Statement is available on the shared computer system and on the website so that it can be viewed by all interested parties of the company.