More information about our Privacy
This website ( hereinafter COMERCIAL ARQUE, S.A.) uses third-party cookies for the operation of its website and for its analysis. To find out all the information regarding our Cookies Policy, see the sections below:
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
• Technical cookies: they are necessary for browsing. Without them, the page would not function properly (“user input” cookies for online shopping carts, multimedia player session cookies, etc.).
• Personalization or configuration cookies: allow the page to recognize the user’s language, font size, etc.
• Security cookies: prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
• Analysis cookies: they allow us to measure user activity and compile browsing statistics.
• Advertising cookies: manage the frequency and content of advertisements
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information about users to show them personalized advertising.
The cookies used on the https://arque.com/ website are:
|DENOMINATION||TECHNICAL NAMEO||PURPOSE||COLLECTED INFORMATION||TERM OF PERMANENCE||ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT(propia o de tercero)|
|Language configuration||pll_language||TECHNIQUE||It allows to remember the language configured by default in the user’s browser||–||Own|
|Google Analytics||_utma||ANALYTICS||These cookies are used to collect information about how our visitors use these web pages. All information is collected anonymously and may include data such as the browser being used, number of page views. This information helps us improve this website and your experience when visiting us.||–|
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not of our cookies on his hard drive, as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. Below, we provide the links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for the management or deactivation of cookies for most browsers:
• For Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To learn more visit the following links: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 and https://support.microsoft.com/es -es / help / 17442 / windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• For Google Chrome: in Options> Advanced options> Privacy> Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https: // support .google.com / chrome / answer / 95647? hl = es
• For Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit the following links:
• For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings> Safari> Block cookies. To learn more visit the following link: http://support.apple .com / kb / HT1677? viewlocale = es_ES
• For Opera: in Settings> Advanced> Privacy and security> Content settings> Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https: // help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
• For Android: in Menu> Settings> Security and Privacy> Accept cookies to enable or disable the box. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google. com / android /? hl = es
• For Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer> More> Settings> enable or disable the Allow cookies box. To learn more visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. Likewise, neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
The fact that the user configures their browser to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of the services and that their experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
COMERCIAL ARQUÉ reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future legislation and / or applicable jurisprudence, as well as to future uses of the user’s personal data on the Website. In any case, users will be previously informed of the changes in the aforementioned policy. Therefore, the user is recommended to read the Cookies Policy each time they access the website.
Last updated November 2020